Den svenska versionen av Allemansrätten hittar du här.
Den svenska Allemansrätten tolkat för oss mineralsamlare av Torkel Hedgren.
Och den tyska versionen: Gemeingebrauch.
Samt nedan den engelska:

The Right of Public Access (Allemansrätten) is unique and the most important base for recreation in Sweden, providing the possibility for each and everyone to visit somebody else's land, to take a bath in and to travel by boat on somebody else's waters, and to pick the wild flowers, mushrooms, berries.
It is Your responsibility to have knowledge about the rules concerning the Right of Public Access!

You have the right:

to take a walk, a bicycle, go horse riding, or to go skiing on all land not cultivated, and on such land that can not be damaged by your visit, this provided You do not cause any damage to crops, forest plantations och fences.

However, You are not entitled to cross or stay on a private plot without permission. The plot, which is not always hedged or fenced in, is the area closest to a dwelling house.

to take a walk, a bicycle, go horse riding, or to go skiing on private roads. Motor vehicles may be used if the owner has not forbidden such traffic.

to pick wild flowers (excluding those protected by law), berries, mushrooms, fallen cones, acorns and beechnuts on land that is not a building site, a garden or a plantation, to bathe or go by boat on most natural watercourses.

to take water from lakes and springs.

to put up a tent, or park your caravan, or trailer, for twenty-four hours. For a longer stay You have to have the permission of the owner.

You may make a fire, as long as You do not cause any damage, however there are restrictions during periods of drought when there is immediate liability for a forest fire. You may use fallen branches and or twigs as fire wood. Never light a fire on bare rocks as they will crack and split, resulting in ugly irreparable scars.

to bring Your dog and let it loose as long as You have full control. Restrictions are listed in local statutes and regulations.

You are prohibited:
to cause damage to, and/or pollute the land.
to ride on a motor vehicle on private property, so that damage may be caused, or on a private road, when the owner has forbidden such a state. Restricted areas are also gardens, cultivated sites, or, constructions made by the owner.

to breach branches and twigs, to take the birch, bark, leaves, bass, acorns, nuts or resin from growing trees and bushes.

to pick wild flowers protected by law.

to park a caravan or trailer in such a place where the land could be damaged.

to make fire so that the environment could be damaged or endangered.

to let dogs run freely on private hunting-grounds.

What about mineral collecting?

The rules are not completely clear here and the editor had to check the facts first.

On private land you must ask for permission by the land owner.
For active mines you must ask for permission by the mining company.
For abandoned mines, if there is a house nearby you should ask for permission and to check if the mine still has a valid exploitation concession or not. If not, then the land owner must give you permission for trespassing.
In most cases a permission is granted if the minerals collected are for personal use.

Detailed information can be found on the page : Guide to Mineral Legislation and Regulations in Sweden.

And also the following Swedish laws:

©2001- GeoNord